A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Deleon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deleon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Deleon practice?
Dr. Alexander Deleon practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Deleon, Dr. Alejandro Deleon, Dr. Alex Deleon