A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Delgra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Delgra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgra graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo.
Dr. Delgra has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delgra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Delgra practice?
Dr. Alexander Delgra practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists.