A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Delvecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Delvecchio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delvecchio
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Delvecchio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Delvecchio, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delvecchio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delvecchio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander DR Delvecchio MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Delvecchio practice?
- Dr. Alexander Delvecchio has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Delvecchio practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Cardiologists.