A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Delvecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Delvecchio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Delvecchio, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delvecchio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delvecchio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander DR Delvecchio MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Delvecchio practice?
- Dr. Alexander Delvecchio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Delvecchio practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Greenwich Cardiologists.