A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deutsch
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Deutsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Deutsch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from New York University.
Dr. Deutsch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Deutsch MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Alexander Deutsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Deutsch practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.