A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Digenis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Digenis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Digenis graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Digenis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander G Digenis MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Digenis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Digenis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Digenis practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.