Dr. Alexander Digenis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
I look and feel AMAZING!
I had an upper lid in office procedure and I thought it was very straight forward. Dr. Digenis and Beth did a phenomenal job prepping me for the procedure...felt little or no pain and I love the results! I would highly, highly, recommend Dr. Digenis and his staff if you're interested in any cosmetic surgery!

June 20th, 2017
I look 15 years younger!
Dr Digenis is the BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN KENTUCKY! His office staff are just as superb as he is. Everyone made sure I understood the procedure (upper eyelid surgery in the office is what I had), and took care of me. I love my results and my entire tennis team think I look 15 years younger!

May 18th, 2017
Dr. Digenis
He is a wonderful doctor! Caring, thorough, thoughtful, with a great staff!

April 20th, 2017
Entire practice was very courteous and professional!

April 12th, 2017
Incredible Plastic Surgeon
I had breast augmentation last year and I still am in love with the results. I'm now planning liposuction of my legs and can't wait!

February 26th, 2017
You will find no better physician.
Dr. "D" is an excellent, talented surgeon who shares his gift with his patients. Both he and the staff will make you comfortable with your procedures. I have some issues that make surgery a higher risk than normal and would not put my care into anyone else's hands. Not only is he the best surgeon, he is a very caring person that treats everyone with respect.

January 11th, 2017
TOP NOTCH PLASTIC SURGERY AND PERSON!
There's a reason Dr. Digenis wins all sorts of top awards here in Louisville and around the country. He is so strong in his knowledge of the human body; his training is exceptional; and he is so caring for you as a patient and person, that you enjoy the experience of being in his care from start to finish. Add to that one of the most beautiful group of staff, and I will definitely refer him to all my friends, and family, and that speaks volumes!

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Digenis is phenomenal as is Beth, Emily and Katie. I started going to his practice initially to get microdermabrasions with Katie, his aesthetician. Then I had a consult with Dr. Digenis for liposuction, and I was hooked. He made me feel comfortable in that I was making the right decision for me, my body type, etc. I never felt rushed or scared because everything was handled beautifully and professionally by everyone there. They truly do treat you like you're family!

October 14th, 2016
I would tell anyone who is considering anything to do with cosmetic surgery or aesthetics to consult with Dr Digenis. He is an amazing physician and person. Love his bed side manner, his extraordinary staff, and his expertise is unparalleled.

September 21st, 2016
BEST SURGEON EVER!
Dr. Digenis is the ABSOLUTE BEST SURGEON EVER! He is kind, funny, smart, HANDSOME (pleasant bonus), and truly cares about his patients! He goes above and beyond to ensure you have the best possible experience with him! He will make sure you have a thorough understanding of the procedure, and will answer all of your questions with patience and a beautiful smile! I got a breast lift and I look FANTASTIC!!! Way better than I ever expected!!! He is TRULY AMAZING and GIFTED at what he does!!! That's why he is Louisville's TOP DOC year after year!!!

September 15th, 2016
perfect keloid removal
Dr. Digenis is a most personable and brilliant plastic surgeon. He was able to remove my keloid with no additional treatment while comfortably conversing and explaining the concept and what he was trying to accomplish during the procedure. Five weeks later, there is an almost imperceptible line in the place of what used to be an inflamed keloid. I am truly grateful for the result as well as the warm and caring way I was treated by both Dr. Digenis and his staff who make an amazing team. I wish I had taken care of this earlier. I can't recommend Dr. Digenis enough.

August 18th, 2016
BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN TOWN!
I was a patient of Dr. Digenis from year's past. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and now it's time to address my eyes and sagging neck. I had a mini facelift and did my upper eyelids in the office. Both have been life altering. I feel and look 25 years younger but in a natural and refreshed way. Everyone on my tennis team marvels about how great I look. I have no scars and have no more turkey gobble on the neck when I wear open collared shirts. I can now put make up on my eyelids without having to pull the skin up and away. I love this man, his staff, his office, and his adorable sister, Emily who manages the place like a swiss hotel. Perfection and uber attention to detail. THEY ARE THE BEST IN TOWN