Dr. Alexander Digenis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Digenis is phenomenal as is Beth, Emily and Katie. I started going to his practice initially to get microdermabrasions with Katie, his aesthetician. Then I had a consult with Dr. Digenis for liposuction, and I was hooked. He made me feel comfortable in that I was making the right decision for me, my body type, etc. I never felt rushed or scared because everything was handled beautifully and professionally by everyone there. They truly do treat you like you're family!

October 14th, 2016
I would tell anyone who is considering anything to do with cosmetic surgery or aesthetics to consult with Dr Digenis. He is an amazing physician and person. Love his bed side manner, his extraordinary staff, and his expertise is unparalleled.

September 21st, 2016
BEST SURGEON EVER!
Dr. Digenis is the ABSOLUTE BEST SURGEON EVER! He is kind, funny, smart, HANDSOME (pleasant bonus), and truly cares about his patients! He goes above and beyond to ensure you have the best possible experience with him! He will make sure you have a thorough understanding of the procedure, and will answer all of your questions with patience and a beautiful smile! I got a breast lift and I look FANTASTIC!!! Way better than I ever expected!!! He is TRULY AMAZING and GIFTED at what he does!!! That's why he is Louisville's TOP DOC year after year!!!

September 14th, 2016
perfect keloid removal
Dr. Digenis is a most personable and brilliant plastic surgeon. He was able to remove my keloid with no additional treatment while comfortably conversing and explaining the concept and what he was trying to accomplish during the procedure. Five weeks later, there is an almost imperceptible line in the place of what used to be an inflamed keloid. I am truly grateful for the result as well as the warm and caring way I was treated by both Dr. Digenis and his staff who make an amazing team. I wish I had taken care of this earlier. I can't recommend Dr. Digenis enough.

August 18th, 2016
BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN TOWN!
I was a patient of Dr. Digenis from year's past. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and now it's time to address my eyes and sagging neck. I had a mini facelift and did my upper eyelids in the office. Both have been life altering. I feel and look 25 years younger but in a natural and refreshed way. Everyone on my tennis team marvels about how great I look. I have no scars and have no more turkey gobble on the neck when I wear open collared shirts. I can now put make up on my eyelids without having to pull the skin up and away. I love this man, his staff, his office, and his adorable sister, Emily who manages the place like a swiss hotel. Perfection and uber attention to detail. THEY ARE THE BEST IN TOWN

August 3rd, 2016
Microneedling
I just had my first microneedling! I was nerves but the staff was very friendly and put my worries to ease. I loved the service and my skin. I was red for a few hours but once the redness went away my skin felt smoother and tighter. Can not wait until my next treatment!!

July 26th, 2016
Dr D and his professional, caring, and most genuine staff are the BEST hands down. I searched many states for this Doctor and was so happy to have discovered him. I would highly recommend his expertise to anyone in any state. He is an honest, personable, kind gentleman with gifted hands and artistic vision that's to perfection! You won't be disappointed with anything regarding his skills, office and end results.

July 6th, 2016
Makes you feel like family! Love Dr. Digenis and staff!
This surgeon is the BEST! And his staff is bar none, awesome! They all go above and beyond to make you feel like you're family. Dr .Digenis made sure I was comfortable with the whole procedure (I got a breast augmentation) and my mom was so impressed, she's coming back for a consultation for her eyelids! Don't go anywhere else but to see Dr. Digenis and his staff of great women!

May 24th, 2016
Fantastic Results-My body is AWESOME!
This is an exceptional doc and fabulous staff. I loved Emily because she helped me custom design a treatment plan along with Dr. Digenis and Beth, Dr. Digenis' nurse, is a gem. She and Dr. Digenis took a lot of time to discuss every treatment option so I felt like I was making the right decision, and judging by the way that people look at how fantastic my results are, I know I did!!! I wish I had done liposuction earlier!

April 11th, 2016
I found the fountain of youth!
I had a facelift with Dr. Digenis-best thing i've done for myself! My friends say I look refreshed and youthful. I'm thrilled beyond belief. Thank you, thank you Dr. Digenis for sharing your talents with us all! Love his staff, too. Delightful young ladies who are so loving and polite!

April 10th, 2016
Best plastic surgeon!
He's such an amazing plastic surgeon. I'd dare say the best in Kentucky! I love my mommy makeover- breast augmentation and liposuction of my tummy. My husband and I are thrilled!

March 26th, 2016
Most personable and knowledgeable Dr. I have met in a long time. I highly recommend him for what ever procedure you are thinking about.