Dr. Alexander Donath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Donath?

December 19th, 2016

Amazing Facial Plastic Surgeon

September 20th, 2016

Dr. Donath is the best double board certified plastic surgeon around. He has the best bed side manner, he is well educated and really knows how to listen to his patients. From the moment I walked through the door of his office, we were greeting by wonderful staff and the appointment was executed flawlessly from beginning to end. I will never go to another Facial Plastic Surgeon again! Thanks Dr. Donath!

March 12th, 2014

RN/patient

I saw another plastic surgeon before seeing Dr. Donath for a facial fat transfer consultation, he was supposed to be the "go to doc" for this type of procedure in our area (southern Missouri), I was very clear that I was not interested in being cut on, well all this doctor could talk about was how I would benefit from a lower face mini lift and that I would not be happy with a facial fat transfer (FYI, his fee for facial fat transfers around $2200, and for a mini lift $6000......hmmm), anyway my search continued until I found Dr. Donath and I have to tell you that I can't say enough about him and his staff!! Jeff the anesthetist, and Justin the surgical assistant were fabulous! The girls (Jessica and Jeni, and the others I can't recall your names...sorry girls!) were so helpful and very sweet, and would actually talk to you when you called their office!! As for Dr. Donath himself, I absolutely LOVED him! When he is consulting with you he takes his time, is very professional and knows his stuff! If in the future I feel the need to do anything further, he will be the one that I will be calling. My results are so natural looking and I am a happy camper!!!

June 13th, 2009

Nurse

Refreshing doctor in this area. Very likeable and talented.

May 31st, 2017