A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Douglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Douglass, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Douglass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Navarro Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Bertram Douglass MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander B. Douglass practice?
- Dr. Alexander Douglass has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Douglass practices Urology near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Urologists.