A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Douglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglass
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Douglass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Douglass, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Douglass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Navarro Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Bertram Douglass MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander B. Douglass practice?
- Dr. Alexander Douglass has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Douglass practices Urology near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Urologists.