A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Dromerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Dromerick, Neurologist, Neurorehabilitation is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Dromerick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dromerick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dromerick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Dromerick MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Dromerick practice?
- Dr. Alexander Dromerick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Dromerick practices Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Oxon Hill, MD.
See Washington Neurologists.