A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Dromerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Dromerick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dromerick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dromerick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dromerick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Dromerick practice?
Dr. Alexander Dromerick practices Neurology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists.