A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Duarte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duarte
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Duarte, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Duarte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Gomez Duarte MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Duarte practice?
- Dr. Alexander Duarte has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Duarte practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Houston, TX.
See League City Critical Care Practitioners and League City Pulmonologists.