A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Dzakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Dzakovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Dzakovic, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzakovic graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Dzakovic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Dzakovic MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Dzakovic practice?
- Dr. Alexander Dzakovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Dzakovic practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons and Maywood Pediatric Surgeons.