A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Eastman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eastman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eastman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Eastman, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Eastman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Laurance Eastman MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alexander L. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Eastman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Eastman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.