A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Eastman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eastman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eastman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Eastman, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Eastman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Laurance Eastman MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alexander L. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Eastman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Eastman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.