Jun 8th, 2014

Hours of waiting time. Total lack of bedside manners ! Assembly line approach one would expect in a 3rd world setting ... Caused me the worst pain I have ever experienced and then acted as though it was my fault !!

Bad Information on Phone show details Bad Information on Phone
Oct 25th, 2013

I tried to get an appointment with this doctor, but could not. I am new to the area and needed an eye exam, glasses and I needed a small piece of skin removed from my eye lid. First the receptionist answered, then she forwarded me to scheduling. Angela in scheduling gave me wrong information about the drs. capabilities. She told me the doctor did not perform the simple procedure I was requesting. I told her I thought she was mistaken, that all ophthalmologists can perform this and she then asked that I speak with the nurse. Angela sent me to the nurse, which went into voice mail. So after trying to get an appointment with this doctor, I gave up and went elsewhere.

Not much bedside manner, but show details Not much bedside manner, but
by Carol Mc on Apr 9th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very skilled. Has saved my vision. You know you are in very good hands. One of the best eye doctors.

An amazing doctor show details An amazing doctor
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Eaton runs a assembly line office, but it works very well. He is highly skilled at what he does and worth the wait. His staff is courteous. But don't expect a smile and a hug. You will get excellent work on your eyes from one of the top people in the country.

Sep 1st, 2012

Explains the issues and choices of options to help or correct the problem.

Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Eaton saved the sight in my left eye!

Aug 3rd, 2011

Very caring doctor and staff. Spends a lot of time with you and answers questions thoughtfully and carefully. Thorough and up to the minute in his field of expertise.

Jan 3rd, 2011

Very poor bedside manner. Didn't introduce himself. Felt very rushed. Will not go back.

Very focused on the health of your eyes show details Very focused on the health of your eyes
by Ruth Wertenberg on May 19th, 2010

the staff is great!!waiting time is awful, both in surgury and waiting room in office.But he is the best at what he does and only because of DR. Eaton I can see again.