A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Ehrlich is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Ehrlich, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ehrlich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Evan Ehrlich MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Ehrlich practice?
- Dr. Alexander Ehrlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Ehrlich practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.