A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Ehrlich is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Ehrlich, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehrlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Ehrlich practice?
Dr. Alexander Ehrlich practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.