A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Post, Pediatric Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Disorders
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Post has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Farber Post MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander F. Post practice?
- Dr. Alexander Post has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Post practices Neurological Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.