Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is a experinced and dedicated, but the office needs updated equipment in order to monitor and acheive proper results.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great to have a doctor who says it as it is. Wonderful experience

May 12th, 2015

Amazing doctor... The best care for myself and my entire family.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Falkovsky is an excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was put in as a last minute appointment because I felt sick, and only had to wait 20 minutes. I always get great care from Dr. Falkovsky. I would have waited an hour!

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This visit I had a long wait which usually is not the case.No frills about him a straight up honest to goodness doctor who listens and does not rush you out of the room.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Falkovsky, Thank you for being an amazing doctor. I appreciate all that you do and your wonderful staff. I feel fortunate to be your patient. Sincerely, Alex Bersenev

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Falkovsky is the best doctor one could possibly have. I would gladly recommend him to any of my friends and/or family.Thank you so much. Semyon.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always satisfy. I like him verymuch

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This is the best doctor one can dream of - attentive, loving, careful, and, most importantly, well informed in different areas of modern medicine. One feels safe and secure when he is with Dr.Falkovsky. I would be delighted to recommend this doctor to any

Jan 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Hes been my Doctor for 14 years. he cares about his patients we are not just numbers.Not only is he a GREAT DOCTOR hes very Handsome.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A genuinely caring professional who listens to what you have to say. Gives thoughtful solutions and knows what he is doing. Very confidrnt and reassuring. Pleasant and truly one in a million.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Falkovsky is an excellent doctor, who truly cares about his patients.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was professional, knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything in a clear manner so that everything could be understood

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Arrogant bastard, commits malpractice daily show details Arrogant bastard, commits malpractice daily
by Deanna on Apr 12th, 2014

My mother and I had identical/similar egregious experiences with this so-called doctor at Franklin General. He spoke down to us and to our family members, he dismissed the results of medical tests (repeated, no less) as inaccurate (saying "I am right, und zey are wrong!), he would not permit me to leave - without medical approval - whatever it is called, gave such a runaround and made blasphemous statements about me - when tests and symptoms (what else is left?!) proved him wrong; he said to my sound mother's face that she had dementia (she had just had a heart attack, and lived another 7 or so years, with full cognizance and faculties to the end). He should be pulled from the medical system, as a liability and an arrogant bastard. He brings Franklin Hospital's rating as the already crappiest hospital in Nassau County, down even yet further. He is dangerous and he is frightening.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor and stuff

Disappointing show details Disappointing
by Patient321 on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. is very egotistical, pushy. Terrible beside manner. Requires additional appointments for reading of results and according to numerous other reviews for referrals too.

Amazing show details Amazing
Jun 19th, 2012

Incredibly intelligent and understanding physician. Hard work and committed to qaulity patient care. I recommend Dr. Falkovsky to all my friends and family.

Dec 5th, 2010

I have never met a more rude person in my entire life! This "man" treats people like they are beneath him. I wouldn't see him as my doctor if my my depended on it!