Family Physicians

10 E Merrick Rd
Ste 306
Valley Stream, NY 11580
516-872-2200
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Arrogant bastard, commits malpractice daily  |  show details
by Deanna on Apr 12th, 2014

My mother and I had identical/similar egregious experiences with this so-called doctor at Franklin General. He spoke down to us and to our family members, he dismissed the results of medical tests (repeated, no less) as inaccurate (saying "I am right, und zey are wrong!), he would not permit me to leave - without medical approval - whatever it is called, gave such a runaround and made blasphemous statements about me - when tests and symptoms (what else is left?!) proved him wrong; he said to my sound mother's face that she had dementia (she had just had a heart attack, and lived another 7 or so years, with full cognizance and faculties to the end). He should be pulled from the medical system, as a liability and an arrogant bastard. He brings Franklin Hospital's rating as the already crappiest hospital in Nassau County, down even yet further. He is dangerous and he is frightening.

|  Disappointing  |  show details
by Patient321 on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. is very egotistical, pushy. Terrible beside manner. Requires additional appointments for reading of results and according to numerous other reviews for referrals too.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Incredibly intelligent and understanding physician. Hard work and committed to qaulity patient care. I recommend Dr. Falkovsky to all my friends and family.

|  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

I have never met a more rude person in my entire life! This "man" treats people like they are beneath him. I wouldn't see him as my doctor if my my depended on it!