A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Flint, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Flint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Calhoun Flint MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Flint practice?
- Dr. Alexander Flint has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Flint practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists.