A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Frid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Frid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frid graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Frid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander B. Frid practice?
Dr. Alexander Frid practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.