A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Frid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Frid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frid graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Frid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Boris Frid DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander B. Frid practice?
- Dr. Alexander Frid has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Frid practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.