Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Hygiene other issues... show details Hygiene other issues...
Aug 9th, 2016

For being a medical practitioner & setting health examples. I would have to give this person a D . Dr. A. Frid is extremely overweight & he has foul 'Body Odor'. His scrub or smock is usually filthy. I am going back to my original family physician ASAP.

Dr A Frid show details Dr A Frid
by Lee A Wild on Mar 19th, 2016

Always is up to date with my health issues, spends plenty of time listening to me or explaining the issues. He is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner.

Aug 10th, 2015

Worst case of follow up. Had to wait 2 months for referrals to Physical Therapy and for urologist.Refilled a RX at 8 x the preprevious Rx. Doesn't return calls. He doesn't exzude confidence or cleanliness.Kinda creepy.

May 11th, 2015

WORST DR EVER IN MY LIFE. HIS FINGER NAIL ARE DIRTY AND HE SMELLS DUE TO HIS OBESITY AND I COULD NEVER REQUEST HIM TO ANYBODY. I WAS INFORMED BY OTHERS WHERE I LIVE THAT HE WAS THE WORST AND THEY CHANGED. SO DONT PUT YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS. HE IS HORRIBLE

by Kathryn Janeway on Dec 23rd, 2014

Staff is lazy.Doctor don"t wash hands before touching me and don't wear gloves, dirty lab coat,it seen he used the bathroom and don't wash his hands then touch the patients .this happened to me 2 times , in my opinion that is just unsanitary and nasty .

Don't waste your time! show details Don't waste your time!
Jun 25th, 2013

He waltzed in 1 hour late with no apology, was uncaring with my concerns, & it is hard to trust anyone who looks so unhealthy.

Aug 8th, 2012

Over all the Dr Alexander was great. he got me right in and out. when I needed a physical there was a female Dr.Germiane at all times. I love the staff. they are friendly and get things done!

Personal Hygene show details Personal Hygene
Dec 21st, 2009

I found Dr. Alexander Frid's personal hygene deplorable. In my opinion he neither uses deodorant, napkins or cares to wash his hands. I was disgusted.