A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Fruchter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Fruchter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Fruchter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fruchter graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fruchter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Fruchter MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Fruchter practice?
- Dr. Alexander Fruchter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Fruchter practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY.
See Middletown Internists.