A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Fruchter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Fruchter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Fruchter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fruchter graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fruchter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fruchter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Fruchter practice?
Dr. Alexander Fruchter practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Geneva Internists, Geneva Critical Care Practitioners, and Geneva Pulmonologists.