A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Gordon Myers MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Myers practice?
- Dr. Alexander Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Myers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Internists and Taunton Cardiologists.