A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Gordon Myers MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Myers practice?
- Dr. Alexander Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Myers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Internists and Taunton Cardiologists.