Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Gaidarski
Dr. Alexander Gaidarski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gaidarski is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Methodist Dallas Medical Center and Methodist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Gaidarski has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexander Gaidarski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Barry Mirtsching
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.37 mi30
Dr. Jessica Procter
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.37 mi29
Dr. William Frazier
Emergency Medicine, Urology
Dallas, TX 0.74 mi48