A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gaudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gaudio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gaudio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudio graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaudio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaudio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Gaudio practice?
Dr. Alexander Gaudio practices Ophthalmology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Ophthalmologists.