A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gaudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gaudio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaudio
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gaudio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gaudio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudio graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gaudio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Rudolf Gaudio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Gaudio practice?
- Dr. Alexander Gaudio has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Gaudio practices Ophthalmology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Ophthalmologists.