A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gaudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gaudio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gaudio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudio graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gaudio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander R Gaudio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Gaudio practice?
- Dr. Alexander Gaudio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Gaudio practices Ophthalmology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Ophthalmologists.