A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gaudio is Excellent. Dr. Gaudio has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gaudio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudio graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaudio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaudio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gaudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Gaudio practice?
Dr. Alexander Gaudio practices Ophthalmology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Boston, MA.
See Hartford Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alex Gaudio, Dr. Alec Gaudio, Dr. Alejandro Gaudio