A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gecht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gecht graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gecht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Si University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Ian Gecht MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander I. Gecht practice?
- Dr. Alexander Gecht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Gecht practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.