A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doctor G Gedevanishvili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doctor G Gedevanishvili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gedevanishvili
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Gedevanishvili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doctor G Gedevanishvili, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gedevanishvili graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Gedevanishvili has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Georgia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doctor G T Gedevanishvili MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Doctor G T. Gedevanishvili practice?
- Dr. Doctor G Gedevanishvili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Doctor G Gedevanishvili practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lagrange, GA.
Additional practice locations include: LaGrange, GA.
See Lagrange Internists and Lagrange Cardiologists.