A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Geha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Geha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Geha, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Geha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Geha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Geha MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Geha practice?
- Dr. Alexander Geha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Geha practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Cardiothoracic Surgeons.