A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gellman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gellman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Gellman MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Gellman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Gellman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Gellman practices Urology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Denville Urologists.