Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
At first, we were hopeful that this doctor was short staffed (or just having a bad week) and that was the explanation for his lack of professionalism and compassion, however, that was not the case. He neglected to return calls and when he finally did, there was not only a lack of information, but it was delivered with an attitude that no patient should be subjected to.. Ever. This is by far, the worst experience I've ever had (or heard of) when dealing with a Physician, and I wish I had been fortunate enough to read about him before dealing with him. If you've been referred to him, do yourself a huge favor and find another Urologist. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

August 6th, 2016
This doctor is really great. I've been seeing him for about ten years now and what I like is that he's very easy to communicate with and he follows up with a personal phone call giving me the results of any tests. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any man seeking a truly professional urologist.

November 19th, 2013
Over The Top
The best and smartest urologist I have been to in Morris County,N.J. Dr. Gellman far exceeds all the other urologists I have ever been to. He should have 10 stars in all departments not just 5. To me he is the best of all the rest. There is none better, I should know because of my dealings with others in urology.

November 18th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have seen Dr. Gellman for many years. He is smart, kind and caring. He takes as much time with you as he needs to. For the first time in years I understood all my own issues, only after sitting in his office with him. I am currently not residing in New Jersey and I know if i need to find a Dr. where I am I wont be able to ever find anyone to top Dr. Gellman in my book

March 26th, 2012
VERY DECEPTIVE BILLING!!!!
Dr. Gellmans office is very deceptive about the procedures he performs in his office and the billing to the health insurance. He does procedures in his office and doesn't let us know that the procedure he is doing isn't covered under the office visit... and voila - we get a bill from him for $300.00 WATCH OUT AND BE WARNED..

March 13th, 2010
Awesome!
Dr. Gellman is extremely professional, thorough in all medical diagnostics and treatments...goes the extra mile!