A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gershman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gershman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gershman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershman graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Gershman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Gershman MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Gershman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Gershman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Gershman practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.