A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gershman is Good. Dr. Gershman has been reviewed by 22 patients who have provided 16 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gershman, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia and General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershman graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gershman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gershman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Gershman practice?
Dr. Alexander Gershman practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Gershman, Dr. Alejandro Gershman, Dr. Alex Gershman