Dr. Alexander Gilbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Gilbert?

July 18th, 2012

A good experience for a doctors office

I was pretty impressed. I have been to doctor's where I have waited longer for poorer service. Staff was friendly as was the doctor. Most important, I was seen on time!

April 1st, 2012

The rudest staff you will ever come across. His mother works there and is a awful human being. She's beyond nasty and they all know it and have there hands tied because she rules the roost. She has not 1 once of compassion and thinks she's doing you a favor. The Dr is fat and the office never follows up when they take tests. I would stay away from this Dr and office at all costs.

November 13th, 2011

Had an excellent experience. I was seen on time and was pleased to get all my questions answered. Nice man.

September 10th, 2011

I was pretty impressed with Dr. Gilbert. I have had a few doctors and left my last one because he never explained anything about my disease to me. Dr. Gilbert took time with me (I had a full 60 minutes to see him- how rare is that!). The one negative was that I did have to reschedule my appointment because his schedule changed, but otherwise I was very happy.

May 18th, 2011

VERY disappointed

Geared toward getting patients to transplant EARLY......When walking around with a hammer, not everything is a nail.........doesn't give you all treatment options. Front office staff is uncaring and makes you feel unimportant and doctor is doing you a favor in seeing you!

May 6th, 2011

uncaring, insensitive

I have never had such a negative experience with a doctor. He was abrupt, even cruel, when he gave me what I considered to be a devastating diagnosis. I found him extremely insensitive and disrespectful. Fortunately, I have since found a wonderful doctor.