A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Glassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glassman
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Glassman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Glassman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glassman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Howard Glassman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander H. Glassman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Glassman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Glassman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.