A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Glassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glassman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Glassman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Glassman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glassman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Howard Glassman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander H. Glassman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Glassman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Glassman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.