A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Glogau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Glogau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Glogau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glogau graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Glogau has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander I Glogau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander I. Glogau practice?
- Dr. Alexander Glogau has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Glogau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.