Dr. Alexander Gloria MD Patient Reviews

3.3

May 20th, 2015
I've seen Dr. Gloria several times & its always just talk, no answers, more tests or referrals and no basic medicine or supportive medication at all. He's not interested in past medical records either which in my case, really compromised my care and well being. He will just send you to the ER in much worst condition because he is more of a naturopath. It was a real shame and I'm much worse off for being neglected and dismissed and delayed of serious care for a progressive illness. I think he has a good bedside manner but he's all talk and you're on your own if you need solid medical care or genuine concern.

May 29th, 2009
If this is the same Dr. Gloria...
My Dr. Alexander Gloria works for Providence Clinics in Warrenton, OR. He is a rare find in todays medical "businesses" in that he truly cares for his patients more than just running you thru like cattle. I came to him because my regular doctor neglected to return any of my urgent phone messages after a severe injury at work. Dr. Gloria was available so I went to see him and after 7 months of treatment by him, HE is now my regular doctor and I am eager to recommend him to everyone.