Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Very Happy!!! show details Very Happy!!!
by Edward T Gamble on Jun 1st, 2014

Dr Golant performed surgery on my right knee 4years ago. I was in a lot of pain and discomfort before the surgery and have been pretty much pain free since. I am very happy that I was recommend to Dr Golant and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Complete Achilles Tear show details Complete Achilles Tear
by Gordon Mark on Sep 3rd, 2013

I am extremely happy with the service I received from Dr. Golant and his staff. I thought the surgery would be long and complicated. To my surprise the surgery was quick with great results. Dr. Golant took his time to explain all of the options in regards to my Achilles tear. He explained the procedures and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Golant.

by Victoria F. on Jul 25th, 2013

Dr.Golant performed an MFL reconstruction on my left knee. I was so impressed by the way he took care of me. He is extremely compassionate as well as knowledgeable. His entire team holds the highest standard of professionalism. I trust Dr.Golant completely and I think that says everything. I would never even considering seeing anyone other than him now that he is my doctor.

To show details To
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Gollant is an excellent young, intelligent & compassionate Orthopedic Surgeon that is extremely knowledgeable in chronic conditions of overuse knee disorders. I am a woman of 49 years of age. He operated my right knee after 20 years of pain and gradual debilitating movements that started to impaired my quality of life. Now, I am back being active, happy and feel good about life again. Thank you Dr. Gollant,Yvonne Nocetti

Dec 6th, 2010

I had a knee surgery and 4 weeks later I feel great. All this thanks to Dr, Golant proffesionalism and care.Thank you Dr, Golant

God Bless Dr. Golant show details God Bless Dr. Golant
by Anonymous on Oct 26th, 2010 on doctor.com

Dr. Golant did a knee replacement surgery for my 84 years old father. Five days after surgery my father was able to walk with the walker. I was cryin ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
God Bless Dr. Golant show details God Bless Dr. Golant
by Michael Bodnar on Oct 26th, 2010

Dr. Golant did a knee replacement surgery for my 84 years old father.Five days after surgery my father was able to walk with the walker. I was crying. You could not rate a doctor by the amount of time you spend in his office, who cares. But Wat hi did that was count. After 10 days of recovery in rehabilitation center, my father walks to my car with the walker with out my help. Thanks Dr. Golant. God Bless You.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Sep 26th, 2010

He is a great doctor and a great surgeon. And he is a very nice person too -- paying great attention to little details. He is smart and he's got great hands -- all you need for a great orthopaedic surgeon.

Sep 22nd, 2010

Highly professional doctor

He knows his work show details He knows his work
by D on May 25th, 2010

This doctor is very professional. I feel safe in his hands, and I am a person that don't trust a lot of people. Surgery went well and I am on the road to recovery.