Dr. Alexander Golant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Golant?

May 12th, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable. Answered all questions. Felt confident in him

October 13th, 2015

The Best orthopedic Surgeon

I was seen by Dr. Golant a couple of years ago for arthritis of the knee joint.He has excellent knowledge and I highly value his opinion.He spent time examining and explaining to me about the conditions ,has empathy and subsequently, after conservative treatment, performed a knee transplant.It has been a year since I have had the surgery and my friends and family are amazed at my recovery.I can walk more than two miles,totally bend my knee and can squat on the floor.People are not even aware that I have ever had knee surgery.I am forever grateful to him for bringing normalcy in my life

June 1st, 2014

Very Happy!!!

Dr Golant performed surgery on my right knee 4years ago. I was in a lot of pain and discomfort before the surgery and have been pretty much pain free since. I am very happy that I was recommend to Dr Golant and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

September 3rd, 2013

Complete Achilles Tear

I am extremely happy with the service I received from Dr. Golant and his staff. I thought the surgery would be long and complicated. To my surprise the surgery was quick with great results. Dr. Golant took his time to explain all of the options in regards to my Achilles tear. He explained the procedures and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Golant.

July 25th, 2013

Dr.Golant performed an MFL reconstruction on my left knee. I was so impressed by the way he took care of me. He is extremely compassionate as well as knowledgeable. His entire team holds the highest standard of professionalism. I trust Dr.Golant completely and I think that says everything. I would never even considering seeing anyone other than him now that he is my doctor.

December 7th, 2010

I had a knee surgery and 4 weeks later I feel great. All this thanks to Dr, Golant proffesionalism and care.Thank you Dr, Golant

October 27th, 2010

God Bless Dr. Golant

Dr. Golant did a knee replacement surgery for my 84 years old father. Five days after surgery my father was able to walk with the walker. I was cryin ...

October 26th, 2010

God Bless Dr. Golant

Dr. Golant did a knee replacement surgery for my 84 years old father.Five days after surgery my father was able to walk with the walker. I was crying. You could not rate a doctor by the amount of time you spend in his office, who cares. But Wat hi did that was count. After 10 days of recovery in rehabilitation center, my father walks to my car with the walker with out my help. Thanks Dr. Golant. God Bless You.

September 26th, 2010

Great doctor

He is a great doctor and a great surgeon. And he is a very nice person too -- paying great attention to little details. He is smart and he's got great hands -- all you need for a great orthopaedic surgeon.

September 22nd, 2010

Highly professional doctor

May 25th, 2010

He knows his work

This doctor is very professional. I feel safe in his hands, and I am a person that don't trust a lot of people. Surgery went well and I am on the road to recovery.

November 1st, 2016