A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Goldberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Irkutsk State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander A Goldberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Alexander Goldberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alexander Goldberg practices Family Medicine near Manalapan, NJ.