A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Goldberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Irkutsk State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander A Goldberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Alexander Goldberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alexander Goldberg practices Family Medicine near Manalapan, NJ.