A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Goldberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Irkutsk State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Alexander Goldberg practices Family Medicine near Englishtown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ.
See Englishtown Family Physicians.