A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Gordon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Alexander Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.