A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Gordon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Alexander Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.