A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Gordon practice?
Dr. Alexander Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Morton Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.