A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Gotesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Gotesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotesman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Gotesman MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Gotesman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Gotesman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Gotesman practices Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Trenton Urologists.