Dr. Alexander Gotesman, MD
Urologist

Superb!!!!! show details Superb!!!!!
by Kevin Goldstein on Jul 20th, 2016

“To echo the other 5-star reviews, the doctor and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. I’ve consulted many MDs in my life, and it’s rare I’ve found one as knowledgalble, accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Gotesman

sweetheart doctor show details sweetheart doctor
by Tracy Long on Jun 21st, 2016

Great all around ! One in a million, very compassionate and accomplished educated urologist

Compassionate!! show details Compassionate!!
by Mike Epstein on May 9th, 2016

Dr. Gotesman and Dr Gazi are great surgeons because they are highly skilled and take the time to explain details about surgery and answer any/all questions. Very personable and kind. The office staff is also very professional and have great attention to detail. Fit you in if you need a last minute appointment. I highly recommend this office.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Jeff Higans on Nov 18th, 2015

Simply put this Doctor is a nice very well qualified amazing human being. He personally called me to talk about my condition. He is a Great Urologist. The other Urologist across the street Dr. Lind** don't want to say his name was so. bad. I saw Dr. Gotesman and Gazi and Nazmy they are all wonderful!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jeff F on Nov 8th, 2015

Sweet compassionate doctor> No Urologist ever spent this much time to tell me what my condition was . He really cares.

Amazing finally a good Urologist. show details Amazing finally a good Urologist.
Jul 18th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and attention to detail. Very meticulous in his explanation of my illness. He knew the problem and fixed it immediately.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Maty Levine on Mar 3rd, 2015

Very Knowledgeable about Urology helped me and was so compassionate. You do not see nice competent doctors like Dr Gotesman and Dr Gazi .

by Giovani Barone on Oct 22nd, 2013