Dr. Alexander Gotesman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Gotesman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

AMAZING

I am a patient of Dr. Gotesman's for almost 2 years. I was referred to him by members of my community, all of whom said he has an excellent bedside manner, and explained issues surrounding prostate cancer in a way nobody else did. After I met with him, I agree wholeheartedly. He spent a lot of time and effort to make sure I understood all the issues and questions I had, and he did it in a very clear and informative way to a "lay" person. I can't imagine anybody would think otherwise.

July 5th, 2017

He knows his stuff!

Dr. Gotesman was able to help me when no one else could. He got my cat scan approved when the insurance company denied it. He was able to diagnose me and I am doing much better now!

April 17th, 2017

Great Team and Friendly Office

Dr. Gotesman and is warm, accessible, caring, and skilled. I had a complication left by the prostatectomy surgeon, which he handled with good judgement, and which resulted in correction and a successful implant by Dr.Gotesman and Gazi I have confidence in his skills, and I am satisfied with the results

February 17th, 2017

Very Smart!!

The Best Urologist I have ever seen

February 11th, 2017

Amazing Physician & Excellent Office

I saw Dr. Gotesman at the Toms River Office and he was a direct and incredibly educated doctor. He gave me all my options for treatment and diagnosed me perfectly. I am able to pee again without a catheter!

December 16th, 2016

The kindest most compassionate doctor I've ever met.

This doctor is perhaps the most kind and sweet doctor I have ever met even walk to me to and from my exam Minasian room he made sure I got all the care I needed and his staff is actually wonderful. His office manager Mo actually called me to help me schedule my CAT scan what an amazing experience

December 16th, 2016

The kindest most compassionate doctor I've ever met.

July 20th, 2016

Superb!!!!!

“To echo the other 5-star reviews, the doctor and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. I’ve consulted many MDs in my life, and it’s rare I’ve found one as knowledgalble, accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Gotesman

June 21st, 2016

sweetheart doctor

Great all around ! One in a million, very compassionate and accomplished educated urologist

May 9th, 2016

Compassionate!!

Dr. Gotesman and Dr Gazi are great surgeons because they are highly skilled and take the time to explain details about surgery and answer any/all questions. Very personable and kind. The office staff is also very professional and have great attention to detail. Fit you in if you need a last minute appointment. I highly recommend this office.

November 18th, 2015

Wonderful

Simply put this Doctor is a nice very well qualified amazing human being. He personally called me to talk about my condition. He is a Great Urologist. The other Urologist across the street Dr. Lind** don't want to say his name was so. bad. I saw Dr. Gotesman and Gazi and Nazmy they are all wonderful!!!

November 9th, 2015

Great Doctor

Sweet compassionate doctor> No Urologist ever spent this much time to tell me what my condition was . He really cares.