Dr. Alexander Gross Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Gross?

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Gross is the best Doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a Dermatologist. I met Dr. Gross back in 2009 following a surgery performed by another doctor that didn’t go so well. After a trip to the ER, they said I needed to see a Dermatologist. I called Dr. Gross’ office and they got me right in that morning. After that I started using Dr. Gross for annual skin checks. This is a sensitive area for me because my dad died of Melanoma. Six weeks after giving birth to my daughter I went in for my annual skin check and was told I had Melanoma. I was silently crying as he was removing the melanoma when he just stopped. I don’t even know if he knew how important that moment was for me. He stopped and sat next to me and just talked to me. Dr. Gross removed all the cancer and checks me a few times a year to make sure there are no new spots. I have also had sclerotherapy done this past year to fix an area of blood vessels that ruptured. I am beyond happy with the results. Dr. Gross has been phenomenal no matter what is needed to be done. I take a list of questions and he answers all of them. I never feel rushed and his bedside manner is the best.

Thank you!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Very nice doctor and office!

Posted on March 4th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Gross for many years. He is totally awesome. His staff is very professional and courteous. Dr. Gross is the BEST!!

High Reccomendation

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr Gross and his Staff are definitely outstanding! He has treated my grandaughter for severe Alopecia for almost two years using the DCPC Program Treatment. His dedication to helping this child is to be commended, always greeting her with a big smile and a positive attitude. His treatment plan has been extremely successful. We have been in his office on a weekly basis for a very long time and in our opinion - they are the BEST.

Bad experience

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Went to see Dr. Gross for acne / fungus on my back (didn't really know what it was). He took some samples from my back and went to look under microscope. Came back and told me that is a fungus. Gave me a month pills and a Shampoo to wash everyday with. He guarantee 100% that will help, after a month didn't see any difference, went back and he was not very happy. He saw me again for just 2 min and said "you still have lots of white heads" so I'm going to give you a jell prescription that you have to apply every night... I applied just how he told me to and of course it got worst than before... Asked him where it comes from he didn't know where it comes from.... How come you deal with this kinds of things everyday and you don't know??? He didn't seem to try to help me out. I'm very disappointed at how he treated me, and by the way I paid everything out of pocket. He could've done a lot more and get to the bottom of this and really find the cause of why I'm getting this horrible acne on my back. Now I came from New York to see Dr. Gross, because a lot of people recommend him and truly he hasn't done anything for me. I'm still where I was. I'm very disappointed. I will definitely not recommend this Dr. to none of my friends or family.

Top Notch Concern for my medical issue

Posted on November 1st, 2012

I had a several allergic reaction to some new supplements I had taken. It was worse than anything I had ever seen. I went to Urgent Care on the weekend and By Tuesday morning I wasn't any better. I first called my regular doctor. He was gone for the week. I tried my allergy specialist and my Gainesville Dermatologist and was told several weeks out for an appointment. I called Dr. Gross's office at Georgia Dermatology and was also told they also were several weeks out. I pleaded with them and the seriousness of my issue. She put me on hold, then asked if I could be there within an hour and they would work me in. I only waited a few minutes, expecting to see a nurse practitioner, and there was Dr. Gross! He was amazing. Made me stand against the wall for a "photo op" because he said I was the worst case he had seen in a while. Asked me a series of important questions, spent a long time with me. Then even called me at home to check on my condition. Total elation! Thank you for caring!

One of the best experiences in any doctors office!

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Gross and his staff are wonderful! Everyone takes the time to really listen to your concerns and works with you to formulate a plan of action. I have had several procedures done in the Med. Spa and have been extremely pleased with the results. They do not try to talk you into a specific product or procedure based upon their own agenda, but rather gives advice on options specifically tailored to your individual needs. I will be returning to this office often!

Dr Gross saved my life!

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I had a mole for most of my life on the right side of my chest. I noticed that it had changed a little. I went to Dr. Gross he diagnosed it as Melanoma he arranged for me to be seen by a surgeon the next day and I had surgery within a few days. I was lucky-I had to have only two lymph nodes removed. I have been cancer free for 4 years now. Dr. Gross makes you feel like you are one of his family members. Dr. Gross and his office staff are always professional.

Dr. Gross is an excellent dermatologist!

Posted on June 5th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Gross for about 5 years now. My husband goes to him as well. He is always very thorough and professional and I feel confident that he is taking care of my dermatologic needs. He also does an excellent job on my Botox and Radiesse injections!

Sets the standard for other physicians to follow

Posted on June 4th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Gross for ten years. His experience, credentials, dedication to his patients and bedside manner are superior. He always takes time to explain new treatment options, procedures, cost and expected outcomes. His staff has been with him for years and maintains the same standard of care and professionalism.Even with a very busy schedule, Dr. Gross also finds time to support many charities and non-profits in the greater Atlanta area.

Go somewhere else

Posted on May 15th, 2012

These people are in the business of taking your money and giving no results, be cautious. Dr. Gross after takin my money and not get substantial results then suggested I go to another doctor.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry if you did not get the results that you anticipated. We would be happy to re-evaluate you at no charge to see what else can be done. Please contact our administrator Linda Popowitz at your earliest convenience.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I love Dr.Gross. Dr. Gross's office staff is professional and always kind and generous in helping in any way possible. Lisa, his surgical assistant is excellent in preparing the patient for any procedure. Dr. Gross is kind and compassionate. What I love about him the most is he will do everything in his power to make you happy with any procedure he performs. He is excellent in his ability to perform his specialty procedures. Dr. Gross offers his personal time in charity work which isn't often seen. I also learned that his fees have not increased much at all in the twenty years I have been seeing him. This isn't seen often. Most doctors increase their fees every six to twelve months. This says a great deals about the person he is. If you need any excellent dermotologist, Dr. Gross is the person you need to see. He is a great human being as well an excellent doctor.