inactive

Alexander Grumberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 9th, 2015
Not Comfortable
I took my 13 year old daughter there for her allergies.. the receptionist was nice. Once the Dr came in he asked questions but then advised that my daughter would need to take her top off. She had a dress on and I asked if he could just put the stethoscope through the top of the dress, as it was cut low enough. He advised no she needed to take it off. Didn't offer a gown or anything. My daughter and I were both very uncomfortable during the exam for an Allergy issue. The next week I changed her doctor and took her to another doctor for the same issue, as what he prescribed was not helping and her symptoms did not improve. The new doctor did not make her remove any clothing and did the same kind of exam as this doctor with no issues. I will never take my daughter back to this doctor, as she nor I was comfortable with his performance.

January 3rd, 2015
Love this Old School Doctor!!
His waiting room is not dirty. It is just very simple and not modernized like a lot of doctors offices. He is a no frills "old school" doctor who knows his stuff! Very knowledgable and has taken great care of all 3 of my kids through the years. This is no green horn! If you want a doctor who has a ton of experience and still keeps costs low, go to Dr. Grumberg! I even like the doc he had fill in for him when he was out of the country. Another great "old school" doc. I don't care for the green docs who seem too ready to prescribe tons of medicine.

May 29th, 2013
I didn't feel confident in the nursing staff or the drs treatment. He prescribed topical steroids many times too easily to my 2 year old for eczema without informing me I could chage his diet, routine ect. Dirty office, loud TV,nurses who talk over you and no not listen to your conserns. I don't trust them.

September 21st, 2011
Rude
I would not recomend him to anybody! He doesn't care about your concerns of your own child, if he can't see the problem himself! If you don't agree with his diagnosis then he will get an attitude with you and start to tell you that "he's the doctor, he's been treating patients for along time that he knows what he's talking about, if you don't like it then you can leave and find another doctor!"

October 14th, 2010
Love this doctor
I have been taking my kids to him for years. He is thorough and old-school, does not beat around the bush; I like that. Now my youngest (12) goes to him every year for her physical and he is wonderful. His staff is not the brightest but he makes up for it with his kindness and experience. He knows what he is doing.