A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Haas, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Haas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Z Haas MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Z. Haas practice?
- Dr. Alexander Haas has 10 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Haas practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See New Brunswick Radiologists and New Brunswick Oncologists.