A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Haas, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Haas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Z Haas MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Z. Haas practice?
- Dr. Alexander Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Haas practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Radiologists and New Brunswick Oncologists.