A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Hallock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Hallock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallock graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hallock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Hallock MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E Hallock practice?
- Dr. E Hallock has 1 office location.
Dr. E Hallock practices Internal Medicine near Shawnee, KS.
See Shawnee Internists.