A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hantel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hantel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hantel
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hantel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hantel, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hantel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Hantel FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Hantel practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hantel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Hantel practices Medical Oncology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Oncologists.