A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hantel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hantel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hantel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hantel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hantel, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hantel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Hantel FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Hantel practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hantel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Hantel practices Medical Oncology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Oncologists.