A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Haselkorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Haselkorn is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Haselkorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haselkorn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Haselkorn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haselkorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Haselkorn practice?
Dr. Alexander Haselkorn practices Surgery near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Surgeons.