A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hennig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hennig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennig
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Hennig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hennig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennig graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hennig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Hennig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Hennig practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hennig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Hennig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Meredith, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, NH and Boston, MA.
See Meredith Surgeons.