A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hennig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hennig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hennig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennig graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hennig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hennig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Hennig practice?
Dr. Alexander Hennig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilford, NH.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.