A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hennig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hennig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hennig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hennig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennig graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hennig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Hennig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Hennig practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hennig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Hennig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Meredith, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, NH and Boston, MA.
See Meredith Surgeons.