A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hernandez is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hernandez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Valentine Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander V. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Primary Care Doctors.