A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hernandez is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hernandez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Valentine Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander V. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eglin Afb, FL.
See Tyler Family Physicians.