A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hewlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hewlett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hewlett
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hewlett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hewlett, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewlett graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hewlett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Todd Hewlett DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Hewlett practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hewlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Hewlett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.