A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hewlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hewlett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hewlett, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewlett graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hewlett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Todd Hewlett DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Hewlett practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hewlett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Hewlett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Gastroenterologists.