A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Holmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Holmes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Taggart Holmes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Alexander Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Holmes practices Ophthalmology near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Ophthalmologists.