A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Holmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Holmes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Taggart Holmes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Alexander Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Holmes practices Ophthalmology near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Ophthalmologists.