A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hotinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hotinsky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotinsky graduated from Ivanovo State Medical Academy.
Dr. Hotinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Yuryevich Hotinsky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Y. Hotinsky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hotinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Hotinsky practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.