A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Hou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Hou, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Hou, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hou graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Hsin-Hung Hou MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander H. Hou practice?
- Dr. Alexander Hou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Hou practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Surgeons.